STOPPING DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION
The Way Back is a two-stage program for people with alcohol and drug abuse problems. With a set daily schedule, individual support, and clean, sober social activities our residents learn to live without alcohol or drugs. We show people the steps to find “The Way Back” from the nightmare of addiction.
AT THE WAY BACK WE:
- Introduce the process of recovery using the foundations of 12-step programs.
- Change behaviors associated with chemical dependency and work to eliminate the feelings of hopelessness.
- Help people become self-sufficient.
- Develop healthy relationships.
LIFELONG SOBRIETY SUCCESS
Our private pay, long term drug and alcohol treatment program is comprised of two stages, which we have found improves rehabilitating rates verses conventional chemical addiction treatment centers. Stage 1 occurs in our residential facility, where we teach the techniques that help people stop the cycle of addiction and help them understand why they became addicted. In Stage 2 participants move to a sober living house, where they live in a supportive environment among peers also overcoming substance abuse. It’s this two-pronged approach that makes The Way Back so different, and so successful.
Interventions Now Available
Latest posts by Triggr Health (see all)
- Xanax Bars – January 24, 2023
- What are the 12 Steps of AA? – January 22, 2023
- Is alcoholism genetic? Top harm minimization strategies – August 2, 2022