STOPPING DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTION
The Way Back is a two-stage program for people with alcohol and drug abuse problems. With a set daily schedule, individual support, and clean, sober social activities our residents learn to live without alcohol or drugs. We show people the steps to find “The Way Back” from the nightmare of addiction.
- Introduce the process of recovery using the foundations of 12-step programs.
- Change behaviors associated with chemical dependency and work to eliminate the feelings of hopelessness.
- Help people become self-sufficient.
- Develop healthy relationships.
LIFELONG SOBRIETY SUCCESS
- Is alcoholism genetic? Top harm minimization strategies – August 2, 2022
- How to tell if you have an addictive personality – and what to do about it – August 2, 2022
- Ecstasy And Alcohol – Few Reasons To Never Combine The Two – July 28, 2022