Step N 2 Recovery Services, LLC (formerly known as) Deale One Step Recovery Services is a State Certified and State Funded Level 0.5 – Education, Level 1- Outpatient and Level 2.5 – Intensive Outpatient substance use disorder treatment program that provides affordable and quality care services to adolescents, adult men and women who may be experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol.
Step N 2 Recovery Services, offers a comprehensive, reality-based alcohol and drug education and treatment curriculum (Living In Balance Series & The Matrix Model for Juveniles) to include task group processing that addresses criminal-thinking patterns, family and other relationship conflict, and delinquent peer interactions, interfaced with the utilization of 12-Step recovery philosophies.
- Comprehensive Assessments/DWI/DUI Evaluations
- DWI/DUI 6 Week/12 Hours Education Groups
- Alcohol Education & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Opioid Agonist Treatment / Buprenorphine (Suboxone) Pharmacotherapy
- On-Site Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Individual Counseling, Family Counseling, Relapse Prevention and Continuing Care
- Mental Health Evaluations and Individual Therapy
Self-Pay – Sliding Fee Scale
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Healthcare
- Value Options