The moment a customer calls Oceanside Recovery, they are handled with respect and dignity. We comprehend how challenging it may be to ask for assistance and acknowledge your lack of control over your life. We offer group therapy, medication management, medication-assisted treatment (with the exception of methadone), and education as part of our behavioral health and drug misuse services. We will assist you in determining a particular diagnosis with a thorough assessment and screening. We will present recent evidence-based research in the fields of psychiatry and addictions since we think that information is power. One feels more empowered to take action to help themselves the more they understand about their ailment. It starts with being willing, accepting, and admitting that life has gotten out of control. When you’re ready, we’re here!
- Official provider of Vivitrol
- Medication Assisted Treatment: suboxone, sublocade, vivitrol, naltrexone, acamprosate, disulfiram
- Medication Management for mood disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, etc (all behavioral health illnesses)
- Medical Marijuana Recommendations
- Genomic testing through GeneSightRx
- Saliva/urine drug screens through Quest Laboratory
- Individual therapy (adults/adolescents)
- Group therapy for substance abuse/mental health (adults, male/female, gender specific)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
*forms of payment: CT Medicaid, Cigna, Anthem, Aetna, cash, credit/debit, check
New Intake patients must have a state issued picture ID, either a driver’s license or a state identification card. New patients will NOT be seen without a state issued ID.