West Lafayette Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the types of alcohol rehab, for how long they last, medications that might be used, insurance alternatives, and how to choose the best West Lafayette alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are struggling with alcohol addiction, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not understand where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is available, understanding your rehab options, and discovering how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Need guidance or assistance about alcoholism? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses assistance, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for a number of reasons. It can provide education about AUD, assist people safely stop drinking, resolve the underlying reasons for addiction, and assist people find out much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is provided in a range of settings and at various levels of care, which can vary depending upon your unique healing needs and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment ought to be customized to your specific health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal issues.
People’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Florissant
West Lafayette IN Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of hospitals, clinics, or other residential alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a wide variety of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unsteady living scenarios or restricted transportation, and teenagers.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-term property rehab. This uses a steady living circumstance, a structured environment without interruption and sets off (the people, places, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive take care of a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for individuals without stable homes or helpful families, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term domestic treatment. This usually happens in a hospital, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These centers normally use alcohol detox services to help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also known as healing real estate, transitional real estate, or midway houses. They offer short-term transitional housing and various forms of assistance to individuals who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health center, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or hospital. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs use some or all of its shows by means of remote or virtual rehab provided through telehealth.
Individuals who may benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, good health, strong social supports, reliable transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at different levels of intensity.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Standard outpatient, where you have routine office check outs for therapy and treatment medicines, if necessary. Basic outpatient programs normally need attending treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some fulfill every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that supplies in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs per week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours daily.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist people stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some common medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help individuals avoid alcohol use while in healing since it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists individuals maintain abstinence and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that may sometimes occur with continuous abstaining, such as sleeping disorders (difficulty sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals remain sober since it minimizes cravings and blocks the enjoyable and satisfying effects of alcohol if they do drink.
For How Long Is West Lafayette Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your private requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer in the case of a long-term domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab typically lasts 2 months to a year.
Oftentimes, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Given that addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, lots of people discover it valuable to participate in support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Collierville
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in West Lafayette
You need to find out as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that finest fits your healing needs and objectives. A medical professional or other addiction professional can examine you and your drinking habits and use suggestions about the ideal treatment options for you.
Elements to think about when choosing rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can differ by facility, area, amenities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you may still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Location. You may choose to stay close to home to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you may discover it useful to travel to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus entirely on your recovery.
- Amenities. Various centers offer different features; some may have a more bare-bones technique, while luxury facilities might have a more high end feeling and offer a vast array of high-end features.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by strategy, so it’s a great idea to contact your insurer about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending on your assessment. For instance, you might require a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Indiana Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your strategy, however, in basic, many strategies do cover some form of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies should offer the very same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects may affect your protection, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you chose, as well as place, program length, facilities, your specific strategy, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance strategies, and we offer a simple way for you to instantly check your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in West Lafayette without Insurance?
Expense should not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment options if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs provide various types of financial help based on your monetary requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may have the ability to discover free or inexpensive rehab choices; it is very important to be aware that states have actually funds set aside to assist people without insurance.
- Requesting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people aged 65 and older or particular more youthful individuals who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance prepare for individuals with low earnings who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use savings or ask family or buddies for assistance.
- Getting loans. You might get loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable shared help groups. Current proof recommends AA and other totally free shared help groups based on 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking intensity, and addiction severity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in West Lafayette
There is no one-size-fits-all method to West Lafayette alcohol treatment. A treatment center ought to think about all of your special requirements to supply the best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the country, so you’re never far from the assistance you require.
If you or somebody you care about are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to among our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
2701-B Kent Avenue #139
West Lafayette, IN 47906