Warner Robins Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that might be used, insurance alternatives, and how to choose the right Warner Robins alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you care about are fighting with alcoholism, also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you may feel stressed and not understand where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that aid is readily available, understanding your rehab options, and finding out how to find the very best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Need recommendations or support about alcoholism? Do not lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get assistance when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for numerous factors. It can supply education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, resolve the underlying reasons for addiction, and help individuals learn healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can vary depending upon your unique healing needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment needs to be customized to your individual health and healing needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
People’s needs can change throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Hollywood
Warner Robins GA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include hospitals, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab centers that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a large range of individuals, including those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living situations or restricted transportation, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-term property rehab. This uses a steady living situation, a structured environment free of diversion and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to drink), and supportive look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without steady houses or supportive households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually occurs in a health center, medical clinic, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These centers generally use alcohol detox services to assist manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also referred to as healing real estate, transitional real estate, or midway houses. They use short-term transitional housing and different types of support to individuals who have just recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or medical facility. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs through remote or virtual rehab delivered through telehealth.
Individuals who may benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, health, strong social assistances, reputable transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at different levels of intensity.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have regular office visits for therapy and treatment medications, if needed. Basic outpatient programs typically require going to treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some fulfill every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of strength that offers in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves going to treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours daily.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist individuals avoid alcohol use while in recovery because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals preserve abstaining and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that may in some cases accompany ongoing abstinence, such as insomnia (difficulty sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals stay sober because it lowers yearnings and blocks the pleasurable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Warner Robins Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your private requirements. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 1 month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-lasting residential alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Given that addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, lots of people discover it handy to go to support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Tuscaloosa
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Warner Robins
You need to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can select the one that best fits your recovery requirements and goals. A doctor or other addiction professional can evaluate you and your drinking practices and provide suggestions about the ideal treatment alternatives for you.
Factors to think about when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Cost. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, area, amenities, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you may still have to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Location. You might choose to remain near house to be near your assistance network, go to virtual rehab, or you might discover it useful to travel to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus exclusively on your recovery.
- Amenities. Different facilities offer different facilities; some might have a more bare-bones technique, while luxury centers might have a more upscale sensation and provide a vast array of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s a good concept to talk to your insurer about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending upon your evaluation. For instance, you may require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Georgia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, but, in basic, the majority of plans do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies should offer the same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different factors may impact your coverage, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you chose, as well as place, program length, facilities, your specific strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous typical insurance strategies, and we offer a simple method for you to instantly inspect your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Warner Robins without Insurance?
Cost needs to not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs offer various kinds of financial help based upon your monetary requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may be able to discover free or low-cost rehab choices; it is necessary to be aware that states have funds set aside to assist individuals without insurance.
- Requesting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people aged 65 and older or particular more youthful people who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance prepare for individuals with low incomes who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use cost savings or ask family or friends for aid.
- Getting loans. You might take out loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual aid groups. Recent evidence recommends AA and other complimentary mutual assistance groups based upon 12-step assistance can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for attaining abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking repercussions, drinking strength, and addiction seriousness.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Warner Robins
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Warner Robins alcohol treatment. A treatment center should think about all of your special requirements to supply the best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the nation, so you’re never far from the aid you require.
If you or somebody you care about are struggling, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with among our caring admissions navigators about your alternatives.
1205 Russell Pkwy #313
Warner Robins, GA 31088