Naugatuck Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that may be utilized, insurance options, and how to pick the ideal Naugatuck alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are dealing with alcohol addiction, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not know where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is available, understanding your rehab choices, and discovering how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Required guidance or support about alcoholism? Do not lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get assistance when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is essential for several reasons. It can provide education about AUD, help individuals safely stop drinking, attend to the underlying reasons for addiction, and help individuals learn healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is used in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can vary depending on your distinct healing needs and issues. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment needs to be customized to your private health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they may move up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Naugatuck CT Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab implies that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of health centers, centers, or other property alcohol rehab facilities that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be practical for a wide variety of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living situations or minimal transportation, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-term property rehab. This uses a stable living situation, a structured environment free of diversion and sets off (individuals, places, and things that make you want to drink), and helpful care for a longer period of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without steady houses or helpful households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a medical facility, medical center, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These centers typically offer alcohol detox services to assist manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also called recovery real estate, transitional housing, or midway houses. They offer short-term transitional real estate and different forms of assistance to individuals who have recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health clinic, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or healthcare facility. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programming via remote or virtual rehab provided through telehealth.
People who might take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, good health, strong social assistances, reliable transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at different levels of intensity.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular workplace sees for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Basic outpatient programs generally require attending treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some satisfy every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that offers between 9 and 20 hours of structured shows each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves going to treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications might be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to help individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people avoid alcohol use while in recovery because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists people maintain abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps reduce unpleasant symptoms that might sometimes occur with continuous abstinence, such as sleeping disorders (difficulty sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help people remain sober due to the fact that it decreases yearnings and blocks the enjoyable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
For How Long Is Naugatuck Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your individual needs. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to one month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer in the case of a long-term domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab usually lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Considering that addiction is a chronic, relapsing illness, lots of people discover it handy to attend support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has ended.
How to Pick an Alcohol Rehab Center in Naugatuck
You need to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that best fits your recovery needs and objectives. A physician or other addiction professional can evaluate you and your drinking practices and use recommendations about the right treatment choices for you.
Aspects to consider when picking rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, location, facilities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Area. You might prefer to stay near house to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you might find it useful to take a trip to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus exclusively on your recovery.
- Amenities. Various centers offer various facilities; some might have a more bare-bones approach, while luxury facilities may have a more high end feeling and provide a vast array of high-end features.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by plan, so it’s a great concept to consult your insurer about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending on your evaluation. For example, you might require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Connecticut Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, however, in basic, the majority of plans do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies need to supply the exact same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Different factors might affect your coverage, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you selected, along with place, program length, features, your specific strategy, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous typical insurance plans, and we provide an easy method for you to quickly check your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Naugatuck without Insurance?
Cost must not stop you from seeking assistance. There are other payment choices if you do not have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs provide different forms of financial support based upon your financial need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You may have the ability to discover complimentary or low-priced rehab options; it is very important to be conscious that states have actually funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain younger individuals who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance prepare for people with low incomes who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use savings or ask family or pals for assistance.
- Taking out loans. You may get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual help groups. Recent proof recommends AA and other free mutual help groups based on 12-step assistance can be as effective as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking consequences, drinking intensity, and addiction severity.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Naugatuck
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Naugatuck alcohol treatment. A treatment center need to consider all of your distinct needs to supply the best support possible. Triggr Health uses evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the nation, so you’re never far from the help you need.
If you or someone you appreciate are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to one of our caring admissions navigators about your options.
305 Church St Ste 642
Naugatuck, CT 06770