Memphis Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn about the types of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that might be utilized, insurance options, and how to choose the ideal Memphis alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are dealing with alcoholism, also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not know where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is available, understanding your rehab alternatives, and learning how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need suggestions or support about alcohol addiction? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is necessary for a number of factors. It can offer education about AUD, assist people safely stop drinking, deal with the underlying reasons for addiction, and help individuals find out healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is provided in a range of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending on your special healing requirements and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), reliable treatment must be customized to your individual health and recovery needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they may go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Raleigh
Memphis TN Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab implies that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, centers, or other property alcohol rehab centers that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be practical for a large range of individuals, including those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living circumstances or limited transport, and teenagers.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-lasting domestic rehab. This uses a stable living scenario, a structured environment without interruption and triggers (individuals, places, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high strength. It’s appropriate for people without stable homes or supportive families, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a hospital, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These centers usually provide alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are likewise called recovery real estate, transitional real estate, or halfway homes. They offer short-term transitional real estate and different kinds of support to people who have actually recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health center, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programming by means of remote or virtual rehab delivered by means of telehealth.
Individuals who might take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, good health, strong social assistances, trustworthy transport, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at different levels of strength.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have regular workplace sees for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Standard outpatient programs usually need attending treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some fulfill every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of intensity that provides between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours daily.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people refrain from alcohol use while in healing because it triggers undesirable symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists people maintain abstinence and avoid relapse. It helps reduce unpleasant symptoms that may sometimes accompany continuous abstinence, such as insomnia (problem sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people remain sober because it reduces yearnings and obstructs the enjoyable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Memphis Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your individual needs. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to one month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-term domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab usually lasts 2 months to a year.
In a lot of cases, treatment doesn’t follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Because addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many individuals discover it helpful to attend support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Nashville
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Memphis
You must learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that finest fits your healing requirements and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking routines and provide guidance about the best treatment options for you.
Factors to think about when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can differ by facility, place, amenities, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Location. You might prefer to stay near home to be near your support network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it useful to travel to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus solely on your recovery.
- Features. Different facilities provide various amenities; some might have a more bare-bones technique, while high-end centers may have a more upscale sensation and use a large range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by plan, so it’s a good concept to consult your insurer about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending on your assessment. For example, you might require a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Tennessee Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, however, in basic, most plans do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies must supply the same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects might impact your coverage, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you picked, in addition to location, program length, amenities, your specific plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with many typical insurance plans, and we offer an easy way for you to immediately inspect your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Memphis without Insurance?
Cost should not stop you from looking for aid. There are other payment options if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs provide various forms of financial assistance based on your monetary need or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You might have the ability to find totally free or inexpensive rehab options; it is essential to be conscious that states have actually funds reserved to assist individuals without insurance.
- Getting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or specific more youthful people who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use savings or ask family or buddies for aid.
- Taking out loans. You might get loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual aid groups. Recent evidence suggests AA and other free mutual help groups based upon 12-step assistance can be as effective as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking consequences, drinking intensity, and addiction seriousness.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Memphis
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Memphis alcohol treatment. A treatment center must think about all of your unique requirements to provide the very best assistance possible. Triggr Health uses evidence-based alcohol rehab in areas throughout the nation, so you’re never far from the help you need.
If you or someone you care about are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to talk to among our caring admissions navigators about your options.
2832 Coleman Rd Suite 80
Memphis, TN 38128