Levittown Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the kinds of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that might be utilized, insurance choices, and how to pick the ideal Levittown alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you appreciate are struggling with alcoholism, also referred to as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you may feel stressed and not understand where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that help is readily available, understanding your rehab alternatives, and discovering how to find the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need guidance or assistance about alcohol addiction? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is essential for several reasons. It can offer education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, address the underlying reasons for addiction, and help people discover much healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can vary depending upon your special recovery requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), reliable treatment needs to be customized to your specific health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
Individuals’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Levittown
Levittown PA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of hospitals, centers, or other property alcohol rehab facilities that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a large range of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living situations or restricted transportation, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-term residential rehab. This provides a stable living circumstance, a structured environment devoid of diversion and triggers (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to drink), and encouraging take care of a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without stable houses or helpful households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually occurs in a medical facility, medical center, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These centers generally offer alcohol detox services to assist manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, as well as rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are likewise known as healing housing, transitional housing, or halfway homes. They provide short-term transitional real estate and various forms of support to individuals who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or hospital. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs through remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
Individuals who may benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, health, strong social supports, reliable transportation, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at different levels of intensity.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have regular office sees for therapy and treatment medicines, if required. Standard outpatient programs normally need attending treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some fulfill every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of intensity that offers in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people avoid alcohol use while in recovery since it causes undesirable symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps people maintain abstaining and avoid relapse. It helps reduce undesirable symptoms that may sometimes accompany ongoing abstaining, such as sleeping disorders (problem sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people stay sober since it reduces cravings and obstructs the enjoyable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
The Length Of Time Is Levittown Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your private needs. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to one month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-term domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab normally lasts 2 months to a year.
In a lot of cases, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a persistent, relapsing illness, many individuals discover it useful to attend support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Lompoc
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Levittown
You ought to find out as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your healing needs and objectives. A doctor or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking practices and offer recommendations about the best treatment options for you.
Elements to consider when choosing rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, amenities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Location. You may prefer to stay near house to be near your assistance network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it valuable to travel to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Features. Different facilities use different features; some might have a more bare-bones technique, while luxury centers might have a more high end sensation and provide a vast array of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by plan, so it’s an excellent concept to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care needed. This can differ depending on your assessment. For example, you might require a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Pennsylvania Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, but, in general, many strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance plans must supply the very same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects may impact your coverage, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you chose, as well as location, program length, facilities, your particular plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with many typical insurance plans, and we provide a simple way for you to immediately inspect your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Levittown without Insurance?
Cost should not stop you from seeking help. There are other payment alternatives if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Using payment plans, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations provide various kinds of monetary assistance based on your monetary need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You might have the ability to find totally free or inexpensive rehab choices; it is necessary to be aware that states have funds reserved to help individuals without insurance.
- Requesting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or specific more youthful individuals who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for people with low incomes who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you might use cost savings or ask family or good friends for help.
- Securing loans. You may take out loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable shared assistance groups. Current proof recommends AA and other totally free shared aid groups based on 12-step assistance can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking intensity, and addiction severity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Levittown
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Levittown alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your distinct requirements to offer the very best support possible. Triggr Health uses evidence-based alcohol rehab in areas across the country, so you’re never far from the aid you need.
If you or someone you care about are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
2203 Veterans Hwy Suite 576
Levittown, PA 19056