Lake Ridge Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Discover the kinds of alcohol rehab, for how long they last, medications that might be utilized, insurance choices, and how to select the best Lake Ridge alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are dealing with alcoholism, likewise referred to as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not know where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is offered, understanding your rehab options, and learning how to find the very best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need advice or assistance about alcohol addiction? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get assistance when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for numerous factors. It can offer education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, resolve the underlying causes of addiction, and help individuals find out much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can stay sober.
Treatment is used in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending on your distinct healing needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment needs to be tailored to your private health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
Individuals’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they may move up and down in intensity and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Lake Ridge VA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of health centers, centers, or other residential alcohol rehab facilities that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a wide variety of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living situations or minimal transport, and teenagers.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-lasting domestic rehab. This offers a stable living situation, a structured environment free of distraction and sets off (the people, places, and things that make you wish to drink), and helpful look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s well-suited for individuals without steady homes or helpful households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a health center, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities generally provide alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also known as recovery real estate, transitional real estate, or halfway homes. They provide short-term transitional real estate and different kinds of assistance to individuals who have recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or healthcare facility. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programs via remote or virtual rehab provided via telehealth.
Individuals who might take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, health, strong social assistances, trusted transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can take place at different levels of strength.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular workplace visits for therapy and treatment medicines, if essential. Standard outpatient programs usually need attending treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some meet every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of strength that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It includes participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people refrain from alcohol use while in recovery because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists individuals maintain abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps reduce unpleasant symptoms that may in some cases occur with ongoing abstinence, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist individuals remain sober because it reduces yearnings and obstructs the enjoyable and gratifying effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Lake Ridge Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your private requirements. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer when it comes to a long-term property alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab typically lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a chronic, relapsing illness, lots of people discover it practical to go to support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Lake Ridge
You ought to find out as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that best fits your recovery requirements and goals. A doctor or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and use advice about the best treatment alternatives for you.
Aspects to consider when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can differ by facility, location, features, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still have to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Place. You may choose to remain near home to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you may find it useful to take a trip to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus exclusively on your healing.
- Facilities. Various centers provide different facilities; some might have a more bare-bones approach, while high-end facilities might have a more upscale sensation and offer a wide range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by plan, so it’s a good idea to talk to your insurer about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care required. This can differ depending on your assessment. For example, you might need a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Virginia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, but, in general, a lot of strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance plans need to offer the very same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects might affect your protection, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you chose, along with area, program length, amenities, your particular plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance plans, and we offer a simple way for you to quickly examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Lake Ridge without Insurance?
Cost should not stop you from looking for aid. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations provide different forms of monetary assistance based on your monetary need or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may be able to find totally free or inexpensive rehab choices; it is essential to be aware that states have funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Looking for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or particular younger people who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance prepare for individuals with low incomes who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use cost savings or ask family or pals for help.
- Securing loans. You might secure loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual assistance groups. Recent proof recommends AA and other free mutual assistance groups based on 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking consequences, drinking strength, and addiction seriousness.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Lake Ridge
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Lake Ridge alcohol treatment. A treatment center should consider all of your distinct needs to provide the best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations across the nation, so you’re never far from the help you require.
If you or someone you appreciate are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to among our caring admissions navigators about your options.
2199 Old Bridge Rd #204
Lake Ridge, VA 22192