Jacksonville Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the types of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that may be used, insurance alternatives, and how to choose the best Jacksonville alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are fighting with alcoholism, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not know where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is offered, understanding your rehab options, and learning how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Required recommendations or assistance about alcoholism? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides assistance, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is essential for a number of reasons. It can provide education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, address the underlying causes of addiction, and assist individuals discover much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending upon your unique healing requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), reliable treatment ought to be customized to your individual health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal concerns.
Individuals’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Eau Claire
Jacksonville NC Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab suggests that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include healthcare facilities, clinics, or other residential alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be practical for a large range of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living circumstances or minimal transportation, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-term domestic rehab. This uses a stable living situation, a structured environment without distraction and triggers (individuals, locations, and things that make you wish to consume), and encouraging take care of a longer time period. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without steady houses or helpful households, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually happens in a medical facility, medical center, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These centers typically provide alcohol detox services to help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are likewise known as healing housing, transitional housing, or halfway homes. They use short-term transitional housing and various forms of assistance to people who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab uses treatment services at a health clinic, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programming via remote or virtual rehab delivered via telehealth.
Individuals who may take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, health, strong social supports, trustworthy transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at different levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have routine workplace sees for therapy and treatment medications, if essential. Basic outpatient programs usually require going to treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some fulfill every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of strength that supplies between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It includes attending treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people avoid alcohol use while in recovery since it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps people keep abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that might sometimes accompany continuous abstaining, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist individuals stay sober due to the fact that it minimizes yearnings and blocks the pleasurable and gratifying effects of alcohol if they do drink.
For How Long Is Jacksonville Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your specific needs. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-term property alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab usually lasts 2 months to a year.
In a lot of cases, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Because addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many people find it helpful to go to support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Sandy Springs
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Jacksonville
You need to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can select the one that best fits your recovery needs and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and use guidance about the ideal treatment alternatives for you.
Factors to think about when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Cost. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, facilities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Area. You might prefer to stay close to house to be near your support network, participate in virtual rehab, or you might find it helpful to travel to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Features. Different centers provide different features; some may have a more bare-bones technique, while high-end facilities might have a more upscale sensation and use a vast array of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can differ by plan, so it’s a great idea to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending on your assessment. For instance, you might need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does North Carolina Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, however, in basic, many strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance plans should provide the exact same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different factors might impact your coverage, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you chose, in addition to area, program length, facilities, your particular plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance strategies, and we provide an easy way for you to instantly inspect your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Jacksonville without Insurance?
Expense ought to not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs offer various kinds of monetary help based upon your monetary requirement or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You might be able to find free or affordable rehab choices; it’s important to be conscious that states have funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or specific more youthful individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance prepare for people with low earnings who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use cost savings or ask family or buddies for aid.
- Getting loans. You may get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual aid groups. Recent evidence suggests AA and other complimentary mutual assistance groups based on 12-step assistance can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking effects, drinking strength, and addiction severity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Jacksonville
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Jacksonville alcohol treatment. A treatment center should consider all of your unique requirements to supply the very best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the country, so you’re never ever far from the help you need.
If you or someone you appreciate are having a hard time, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to one of our caring admissions navigators about your options.
114A Memorial Dr #587
Jacksonville, NC 28546