Hattiesburg Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Discover the types of alcohol rehab, for how long they last, medications that might be utilized, insurance alternatives, and how to select the right Hattiesburg alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you care about are struggling with alcohol addiction, likewise called alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not know where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that help is offered, comprehending your rehab alternatives, and learning how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Required suggestions or assistance about alcohol addiction? Don’t miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides assistance, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is necessary for numerous factors. It can offer education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, address the underlying reasons for addiction, and assist people find out much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is provided in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending upon your distinct healing needs and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment should be customized to your individual health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal concerns.
Individuals’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Alexandria
Hattiesburg MS Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab suggests that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, centers, or other domestic alcohol rehab facilities that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a vast array of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living scenarios or limited transport, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-term residential rehab. This provides a stable living situation, a structured environment devoid of distraction and sets off (the people, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and encouraging look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high strength. It’s appropriate for individuals without steady homes or helpful households, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually happens in a medical facility, medical clinic, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These centers normally offer alcohol detox services to help handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also called healing housing, transitional real estate, or midway houses. They offer short-term transitional housing and different kinds of support to individuals who have recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health center, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or hospital. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programming by means of remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
Individuals who might gain from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, good health, strong social supports, trusted transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can take place at various levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular workplace visits for counseling and treatment medications, if needed. Standard outpatient programs normally require participating in treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some satisfy every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that provides between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some common medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people refrain from alcohol use while in healing because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps people maintain abstaining and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that may in some cases accompany continuous abstaining, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people remain sober due to the fact that it minimizes yearnings and obstructs the satisfying and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
For How Long Is Hattiesburg Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your individual needs. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 1 month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer when it comes to a long-lasting domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab normally lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a persistent, relapsing illness, many people find it useful to go to support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Brooklyn Park
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Hattiesburg
You need to discover as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that finest fits your healing needs and goals. A physician or other addiction professional can examine you and your drinking habits and offer guidance about the right treatment choices for you.
Aspects to consider when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, features, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Place. You might prefer to stay near to home to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you might find it helpful to travel to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus exclusively on your recovery.
- Features. Different centers provide different facilities; some might have a more bare-bones method, while high-end centers may have a more high end feeling and provide a wide variety of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s an excellent idea to consult your insurance provider about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can differ depending upon your evaluation. For instance, you may require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Mississippi Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, but, in basic, most strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies need to provide the exact same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects might impact your protection, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you selected, in addition to area, program length, facilities, your specific strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance plans, and we provide a simple method for you to instantly examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Hattiesburg without Insurance?
Expense ought to not stop you from seeking assistance. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations use various kinds of financial assistance based upon your financial requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You might have the ability to discover free or inexpensive rehab alternatives; it is necessary to be mindful that states have funds reserved to assist individuals without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for people aged 65 and older or particular more youthful people who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance prepare for individuals with low incomes who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use cost savings or ask family or good friends for assistance.
- Taking out loans. You may secure loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual help groups. Recent evidence suggests AA and other complimentary shared aid groups based upon 12-step facilitation can be as effective as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking intensity, and addiction severity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Hattiesburg
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Hattiesburg alcohol treatment. A treatment center should think about all of your distinct requirements to supply the very best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in areas throughout the nation, so you’re never ever far from the help you need.
If you or somebody you appreciate are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
210 Hospital Dr Ste 498
Hattiesburg, MS 39402