Half Moon Bay Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that might be used, insurance alternatives, and how to choose the best Half Moon Bay alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are battling with alcohol addiction, also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you may feel stressed out and not know where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is offered, comprehending your rehab choices, and discovering how to discover the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Need recommendations or support about alcoholism? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides assistance, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for numerous reasons. It can supply education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, deal with the underlying reasons for addiction, and help individuals find out healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention skills so they can remain sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending upon your distinct recovery needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment needs to be customized to your individual health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Half Moon Bay CA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of health centers, clinics, or other property alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a wide variety of people, including those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living circumstances or restricted transport, and teens.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-term property rehab. This uses a steady living circumstance, a structured environment devoid of interruption and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and helpful care for a longer time period. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for individuals without stable houses or encouraging households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually occurs in a health center, medical center, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These centers normally use alcohol detox services to help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, as well as rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also known as recovery housing, transitional housing, or halfway houses. They offer short-term transitional real estate and various types of assistance to people who have just recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab uses treatment services at a health clinic, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or healthcare facility. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programs by means of remote or virtual rehab delivered via telehealth.
Individuals who may benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, good health, strong social supports, trusted transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at various levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have routine office check outs for counseling and treatment medications, if essential. Standard outpatient programs usually need attending treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some satisfy every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of strength that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It includes attending treatment every day for at least 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people avoid alcohol use while in recovery since it causes undesirable symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals maintain abstinence and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that may often occur with continuous abstinence, such as insomnia (problem sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help people stay sober due to the fact that it reduces cravings and obstructs the enjoyable and fulfilling effects of alcohol if they do drink.
How Long Is Half Moon Bay Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your specific requirements. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 1 month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-lasting domestic alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Considering that addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, many people discover it valuable to attend support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Half Moon Bay
You need to discover as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can select the one that finest fits your recovery needs and objectives. A physician or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and provide recommendations about the right treatment options for you.
Factors to think about when choosing rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Expense. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can differ by facility, place, facilities, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you may still have to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Location. You may prefer to remain close to house to be near your assistance network, participate in virtual rehab, or you might discover it useful to travel to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus exclusively on your healing.
- Features. Various centers use different facilities; some may have a more bare-bones technique, while high-end facilities may have a more upscale sensation and use a wide range of high-end features.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by strategy, so it’s a great idea to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending on your evaluation. For instance, you might require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does California Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, but, in basic, the majority of strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance plans need to offer the same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects may affect your protection, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you chose, in addition to area, program length, features, your specific plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with lots of typical insurance plans, and we offer a simple method for you to immediately check your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Half Moon Bay without Insurance?
Expense should not stop you from seeking assistance. There are other payment choices if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations provide different forms of monetary help based upon your monetary requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may have the ability to find totally free or affordable rehab alternatives; it is necessary to be mindful that states have actually funds reserved to assist people without insurance.
- Requesting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people aged 65 and older or certain more youthful individuals who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use savings or ask family or friends for help.
- Securing loans. You might get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar shared assistance groups. Current evidence recommends AA and other complimentary mutual aid groups based on 12-step assistance can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking strength, and addiction intensity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Half Moon Bay
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Half Moon Bay alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your distinct needs to provide the very best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in areas throughout the nation, so you’re never ever far from the help you need.
If you or someone you care about are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to one of our caring admissions navigators about your options.
225 Cabrillo Hwy Ste 411
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019