Fairfax Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Learn about the kinds of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that may be used, insurance choices, and how to choose the best Fairfax alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are fighting with alcoholism, likewise referred to as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you may feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is readily available, understanding your rehab choices, and learning how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Required advice or assistance about alcohol addiction? Don’t miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for a number of factors. It can offer education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, address the underlying causes of addiction, and help people learn much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can stay sober.
Treatment is used in a range of settings and at various levels of care, which can vary depending on your special healing needs and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment must be customized to your individual health and healing needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal issues.
Individuals’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in intensity and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Deer Park
Fairfax VA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab centers that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be practical for a wide variety of individuals, including those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unstable living circumstances or restricted transportation, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting property rehab. This provides a stable living situation, a structured environment free of distraction and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and helpful care for a longer amount of time. It can be low or high strength. It’s appropriate for individuals without steady houses or encouraging households, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term domestic treatment. This usually occurs in a healthcare facility, medical clinic, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities typically offer alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, as well as rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are likewise referred to as healing housing, transitional real estate, or midway homes. They provide short-term transitional real estate and different kinds of support to individuals who have actually just recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health center, neighborhood mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or hospital. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programs by means of remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
Individuals who may gain from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, health, strong social supports, trusted transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at different levels of intensity.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have regular office check outs for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Standard outpatient programs generally need going to treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some fulfill every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of strength that offers between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist individuals refrain from alcohol use while in healing because it causes undesirable symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists individuals keep abstaining and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that may in some cases occur with continuous abstaining, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals stay sober due to the fact that it reduces yearnings and obstructs the pleasurable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do drink.
How Long Is Fairfax Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your individual requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer in the case of a long-lasting property alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In a lot of cases, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, many people find it useful to attend support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Pikesville
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Fairfax
You ought to discover as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that finest fits your recovery needs and goals. A physician or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking practices and offer advice about the best treatment options for you.
Factors to think about when selecting rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, area, features, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still have to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Area. You might choose to remain near home to be near your assistance network, participate in virtual rehab, or you may discover it valuable to travel to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Features. Various facilities use various facilities; some may have a more bare-bones method, while high-end centers may have a more upscale sensation and use a wide range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by plan, so it’s a great concept to consult your insurance company about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care needed. This can differ depending upon your assessment. For example, you might need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Virginia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, however, in basic, most strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies must provide the very same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various elements may impact your coverage, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you chose, as well as area, program length, facilities, your specific strategy, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with many common insurance plans, and we offer an easy method for you to quickly check your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Fairfax without Insurance?
Cost needs to not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs use various kinds of financial assistance based upon your financial need or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You might have the ability to find free or low-priced rehab options; it is very important to be mindful that states have actually funds set aside to assist individuals without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain younger people who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you may use cost savings or ask family or pals for aid.
- Securing loans. You may secure loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual aid groups. Recent proof recommends AA and other free mutual aid groups based on 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking repercussions, drinking strength, and addiction severity.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Fairfax
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Fairfax alcohol treatment. A treatment center ought to consider all of your distinct requirements to offer the very best assistance possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the nation, so you’re never ever far from the help you require.
If you or someone you appreciate are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
11094 Lee Hwy #F150
Fairfax, VA 22030