Annandale Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the kinds of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that might be used, insurance options, and how to select the best Annandale alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you care about are struggling with alcoholism, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not know where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that help is available, comprehending your rehab alternatives, and finding out how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need advice or support about alcoholism? Do not lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers assistance, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is necessary for several reasons. It can supply education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, resolve the underlying causes of addiction, and help people learn healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is provided in a range of settings and at different levels of care, which can vary depending upon your unique recovery requirements and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment must be customized to your specific health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
People’s requirements can change throughout the course of treatment, and they might move up and down in strength and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Rohnert Park
Annandale VA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, clinics, or other residential alcohol rehab centers that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a wide variety of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unstable living situations or limited transportation, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting property rehab. This offers a steady living situation, a structured environment without diversion and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive look after a longer period of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without stable houses or supportive families, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term domestic treatment. This usually takes place in a hospital, medical center, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities normally offer alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, as well as rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are likewise referred to as recovery real estate, transitional real estate, or halfway homes. They use short-term transitional real estate and various types of support to people who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health center, neighborhood mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or healthcare facility. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programming through remote or virtual rehab delivered through telehealth.
People who might benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, good health, strong social assistances, reliable transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at different levels of intensity.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have routine workplace sees for therapy and treatment medications, if necessary. Standard outpatient programs generally require attending treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some meet every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that supplies in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming per week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It includes going to treatment every day for at least 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to help individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist individuals refrain from alcohol use while in recovery due to the fact that it causes undesirable symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals maintain abstaining and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that might in some cases accompany continuous abstinence, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help people remain sober because it lowers yearnings and blocks the enjoyable and fulfilling effects of alcohol if they do drink.
For How Long Is Annandale Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your individual requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer when it comes to a long-term residential alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab typically lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Considering that addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many people find it practical to participate in support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has actually ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Concord
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Annandale
You ought to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your healing requirements and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can evaluate you and your drinking practices and offer recommendations about the best treatment choices for you.
Elements to consider when picking rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Cost. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, area, facilities, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you may still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Area. You may prefer to remain near house to be near your assistance network, go to virtual rehab, or you may discover it useful to travel to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Features. Various centers use different features; some might have a more bare-bones approach, while luxury facilities may have a more upscale sensation and use a vast array of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Coverage can vary by strategy, so it’s a good concept to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care required. This can differ depending upon your assessment. For instance, you may need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Virginia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, however, in general, the majority of strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance plans must supply the exact same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different factors may impact your coverage, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you chose, as well as area, program length, facilities, your specific plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with many typical insurance strategies, and we provide a simple way for you to quickly check your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Annandale without Insurance?
Expense must not stop you from looking for assistance. There are other payment options if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations provide various kinds of financial support based on your monetary need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may have the ability to find totally free or low-priced rehab choices; it is essential to be conscious that states have funds set aside to help individuals without insurance.
- Requesting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for people aged 65 and older or specific more youthful individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you may use savings or ask family or buddies for help.
- Taking out loans. You may get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual aid groups. Current evidence recommends AA and other totally free mutual aid groups based on 12-step assistance can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking intensity, and addiction intensity.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Annandale
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Annandale alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your distinct needs to offer the best assistance possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the country, so you’re never ever far from the aid you need.
If you or somebody you appreciate are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to talk to among our caring admissions navigators about your options.
7510 Little River Tpke Ste 584
Annandale, VA 22003