Spartanburg Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Discover the types of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that may be utilized, insurance choices, and how to choose the best Spartanburg alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are struggling with alcoholism, also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that help is offered, understanding your rehab alternatives, and discovering how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Need suggestions or support about alcoholism? Don’t miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for several factors. It can provide education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, deal with the underlying reasons for addiction, and help people discover much healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is used in a range of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending on your special recovery requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment should be tailored to your individual health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal issues.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they may go up and down in intensity and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Gastonia
Spartanburg SC Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab centers that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a wide variety of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unsteady living circumstances or minimal transport, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-lasting domestic rehab. This uses a steady living circumstance, a structured environment without interruption and sets off (the people, locations, and things that make you wish to drink), and supportive look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high strength. It’s well-suited for individuals without steady homes or helpful families, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term domestic treatment. This usually takes place in a hospital, medical clinic, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These centers usually offer alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also known as healing real estate, transitional real estate, or midway houses. They provide short-term transitional housing and different kinds of support to people who have recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health center, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or healthcare facility. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programs via remote or virtual rehab delivered through telehealth.
People who may take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, good health, strong social supports, dependable transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at various levels of strength.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Common types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular office check outs for therapy and treatment medicines, if essential. Standard outpatient programs generally require attending treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some meet every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that offers between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It includes participating in treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist people stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some common medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist people avoid alcohol use while in healing because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This assists individuals preserve abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that might sometimes occur with ongoing abstinence, such as insomnia (difficulty sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people stay sober because it reduces cravings and obstructs the pleasant and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do drink.
The Length Of Time Is Spartanburg Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your individual requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-lasting property alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab usually lasts 2 months to a year.
Oftentimes, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Because addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many people discover it practical to participate in support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Nampa
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Spartanburg
You ought to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that best fits your recovery needs and objectives. A doctor or other addiction professional can examine you and your drinking routines and offer suggestions about the best treatment choices for you.
Elements to think about when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can differ by facility, place, features, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you may still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Place. You may prefer to remain close to house to be near your assistance network, participate in virtual rehab, or you might discover it helpful to take a trip to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Facilities. Different facilities use different amenities; some might have a more bare-bones method, while luxury centers might have a more high end feeling and use a vast array of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Protection can differ by plan, so it’s a good concept to contact your insurance provider about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending upon your assessment. For example, you might need a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does South Carolina Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, however, in general, most strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance strategies must offer the very same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different aspects might impact your protection, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you picked, as well as location, program length, features, your specific plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with many typical insurance plans, and we provide a simple way for you to immediately examine your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Spartanburg without Insurance?
Expense should not stop you from looking for aid. There are other payment choices if you don’t have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Using payment strategies, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs use different kinds of financial assistance based on your financial requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You may have the ability to discover complimentary or inexpensive rehab options; it is necessary to be aware that states have actually funds reserved to assist people without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain younger individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance plan for people with low earnings who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use savings or ask family or friends for assistance.
- Getting loans. You may take out loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual aid groups. Recent evidence recommends AA and other totally free mutual help groups based upon 12-step facilitation can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for attaining abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking consequences, drinking strength, and addiction severity.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Spartanburg
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Spartanburg alcohol treatment. A treatment center should think about all of your distinct needs to provide the best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the country, so you’re never ever far from the help you need.
If you or someone you care about are struggling, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to talk to among our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
205 N Pine St #146
Spartanburg, SC 29302