Reston Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Discover the types of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that may be used, insurance choices, and how to choose the right Reston alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are dealing with alcoholism, also called alcohol use disorder (AUD), you may feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is available, understanding your rehab alternatives, and learning how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Required advice or support about alcoholism? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for numerous reasons. It can provide education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, address the underlying causes of addiction, and assist people learn much healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending upon your special recovery requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment needs to be customized to your individual health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
Individuals’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they may go up and down in strength and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Reston VA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab suggests that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include healthcare facilities, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be useful for a vast array of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unsteady living situations or minimal transport, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-term domestic rehab. This offers a stable living circumstance, a structured environment devoid of diversion and sets off (the people, locations, and things that make you wish to consume), and helpful take care of a longer time period. It can be low or high strength. It’s well-suited for people without stable houses or encouraging families, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a healthcare facility, medical center, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities generally use alcohol detox services to help handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also referred to as recovery housing, transitional housing, or midway homes. They provide short-term transitional housing and various kinds of support to individuals who have actually recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their everyday lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health center, neighborhood mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or medical facility. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs via remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
Individuals who might benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, good health, strong social assistances, dependable transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can take place at various levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular workplace visits for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Standard outpatient programs normally need participating in treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some satisfy every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of intensity that supplies in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves attending treatment every day for at least 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to assist individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help individuals refrain from alcohol use while in healing because it causes undesirable symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals preserve abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that may often accompany ongoing abstaining, such as insomnia (difficulty sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals stay sober since it decreases cravings and blocks the pleasant and satisfying effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Reston Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your specific requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-lasting property alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab normally lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many people discover it practical to participate in support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has actually ended.
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Reston
You ought to learn as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can select the one that best fits your healing requirements and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can evaluate you and your drinking practices and use suggestions about the best treatment choices for you.
Factors to consider when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, area, facilities, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Place. You might choose to remain near house to be near your assistance network, go to virtual rehab, or you might discover it helpful to travel to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus entirely on your healing.
- Features. Different facilities use various features; some may have a more bare-bones approach, while luxury centers may have a more upscale feeling and offer a vast array of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Coverage can vary by strategy, so it’s an excellent concept to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care needed. This can differ depending upon your assessment. For example, you may need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Virginia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, however, in basic, the majority of strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies should offer the very same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different elements might affect your protection, such as the level of medical care and the setting for the program you picked, in addition to place, program length, amenities, your particular strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with lots of typical insurance plans, and we provide a simple method for you to immediately inspect your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Reston without Insurance?
Cost should not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment options if you don’t have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations offer various types of monetary assistance based upon your financial requirement or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You might have the ability to find complimentary or affordable rehab choices; it is essential to be mindful that states have actually funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Getting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain more youthful people who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance prepare for people with low incomes who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use cost savings or ask family or friends for assistance.
- Getting loans. You may take out loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar shared aid groups. Recent proof suggests AA and other free shared assistance groups based upon 12-step assistance can be as effective as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking strength, and addiction intensity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Reston
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Reston alcohol treatment. A treatment center should consider all of your special requirements to provide the very best assistance possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations across the country, so you’re never ever far from the aid you need.
If you or somebody you appreciate are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with among our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
10701 Parkridge Blvd #252
Reston, VA 20191