Myrtle Beach Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the types of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that might be used, insurance options, and how to select the right Myrtle Beach alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are struggling with alcohol addiction, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not know where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that aid is available, comprehending your rehab options, and learning how to discover the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Required recommendations or support about alcohol addiction? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for numerous reasons. It can provide education about AUD, help individuals safely stop drinking, attend to the underlying causes of addiction, and assist people discover much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is used in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can vary depending on your unique recovery requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment needs to be customized to your private health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might move up and down in intensity and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Winter Haven
Myrtle Beach SC Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of healthcare facilities, centers, or other residential alcohol rehab facilities that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be useful for a large range of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unstable living scenarios or limited transportation, and teens.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting property rehab. This provides a steady living circumstance, a structured environment without distraction and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to drink), and helpful look after a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for individuals without stable houses or encouraging households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a medical facility, medical center, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities typically provide alcohol detox services to help handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are likewise called recovery housing, transitional housing, or halfway homes. They provide short-term transitional real estate and different forms of support to people who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health clinic, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or medical facility. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programming by means of remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
People who might gain from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, good health, strong social supports, reputable transportation, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at various levels of strength.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have routine office sees for therapy and treatment medications, if essential. Standard outpatient programs usually need participating in treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some fulfill every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that supplies in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It includes participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours daily.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people refrain from alcohol use while in recovery because it causes unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals keep abstaining and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that might often accompany ongoing abstaining, such as sleeping disorders (difficulty sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals remain sober since it minimizes yearnings and blocks the pleasurable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do drink.
For How Long Is Myrtle Beach Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your individual requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to thirty days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer when it comes to a long-lasting residential alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment does not follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Because addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, many people find it valuable to participate in support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Savannah
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Myrtle Beach
You need to discover as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that finest fits your recovery requirements and objectives. A doctor or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking routines and provide guidance about the right treatment options for you.
Elements to consider when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, facilities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Location. You might choose to remain near to home to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you may find it helpful to take a trip to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus exclusively on your recovery.
- Facilities. Different centers provide various amenities; some may have a more bare-bones technique, while high-end facilities may have a more high end feeling and offer a wide range of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by plan, so it’s a great idea to contact your insurance company about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending upon your assessment. For instance, you might require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does South Carolina Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, but, in general, many plans do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance strategies must offer the very same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various factors might affect your coverage, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you selected, in addition to area, program length, amenities, your particular strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with many typical insurance strategies, and we provide a simple way for you to instantly examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Myrtle Beach without Insurance?
Cost must not stop you from looking for aid. There are other payment alternatives if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Using payment strategies, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs use different types of monetary assistance based on your monetary requirement or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may be able to find free or affordable rehab options; it’s important to be mindful that states have funds reserved to help people without insurance.
- Getting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain more youthful individuals who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance prepare for people with low earnings who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you may use cost savings or ask family or good friends for help.
- Getting loans. You might secure loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual assistance groups. Current evidence recommends AA and other totally free mutual help groups based upon 12-step assistance can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking consequences, drinking intensity, and addiction intensity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Myrtle Beach
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Myrtle Beach alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your special needs to offer the best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the nation, so you’re never ever far from the aid you need.
If you or somebody you appreciate are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to talk to among our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
911 Medical Cir Suite 616
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572