Mclean Rehab Centers for Alcoholism
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, for how long they last, medications that may be utilized, insurance choices, and how to select the best Mclean alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are dealing with alcohol addiction, also referred to as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not know where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is available, understanding your rehab options, and learning how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need recommendations or support about alcohol addiction? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses assistance, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is important for numerous factors. It can supply education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, resolve the underlying reasons for addiction, and assist individuals find out healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can stay sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending upon your special recovery needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment must be customized to your individual health and healing needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal issues.
People’s needs can change throughout the course of treatment, and they may go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Mclean VA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include hospitals, clinics, or other residential alcohol rehab centers that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a wide variety of individuals, including those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living scenarios or restricted transportation, and teens.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-lasting residential rehab. This provides a steady living scenario, a structured environment without diversion and sets off (individuals, places, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive care for a longer time period. It can be low or high intensity. It’s well-suited for people without stable homes or encouraging families, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually takes place in a hospital, medical clinic, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities normally provide alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also referred to as healing real estate, transitional real estate, or midway homes. They provide short-term transitional real estate and different kinds of assistance to individuals who have recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, neighborhood mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs by means of remote or virtual rehab delivered via telehealth.
Individuals who might benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, health, strong social assistances, trustworthy transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can take place at various levels of intensity.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Standard outpatient, where you have routine office sees for counseling and treatment medicines, if needed. Basic outpatient programs usually require attending treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some meet every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a greater level of strength that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to assist individuals stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some typical medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help individuals avoid alcohol use while in healing due to the fact that it triggers undesirable symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals maintain abstaining and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that may in some cases accompany continuous abstinence, such as insomnia (problem sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help individuals stay sober due to the fact that it reduces cravings and blocks the enjoyable and satisfying effects of alcohol if they do consume.
For How Long Is Mclean Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your private needs. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to one month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-term property alcohol rehab center, which can last approximately a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
Oftentimes, treatment doesn’t follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Given that addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many individuals find it handy to attend support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Mclean
You must learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your healing requirements and objectives. A medical professional or other addiction professional can evaluate you and your drinking habits and provide guidance about the right treatment options for you.
Factors to consider when picking rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can differ by facility, location, amenities, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you may still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Location. You may prefer to stay near to home to be near your assistance network, go to virtual rehab, or you might find it practical to take a trip to another part of the country to get some range from your triggers and focus entirely on your recovery.
- Amenities. Different facilities use different amenities; some may have a more bare-bones approach, while high-end facilities may have a more upscale sensation and offer a wide range of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s a good idea to contact your insurer about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can differ depending upon your evaluation. For instance, you may require a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Virginia Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, but, in general, a lot of plans do cover some form of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 states that insurance strategies need to provide the same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Different elements may affect your protection, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you selected, in addition to place, program length, facilities, your particular plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous typical insurance plans, and we provide an easy method for you to quickly examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Mclean without Insurance?
Expense should not stop you from looking for help. There are other payment alternatives if you do not have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations offer various forms of monetary help based upon your monetary need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You might be able to find complimentary or affordable rehab alternatives; it’s important to be conscious that states have funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for people aged 65 and older or particular younger individuals who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance plan for individuals with low incomes who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use cost savings or ask family or friends for help.
- Taking out loans. You might secure loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual assistance groups. Current proof suggests AA and other free shared aid groups based on 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking consequences, drinking intensity, and addiction severity.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Mclean
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to Mclean alcohol treatment. A treatment center should consider all of your special requirements to supply the very best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the country, so you’re never far from the help you require.
If you or somebody you appreciate are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your alternatives.
6862 Elm St Ste 457
Mclean, VA 22101