Laurel Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the kinds of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that may be utilized, insurance choices, and how to pick the ideal Laurel alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are dealing with alcoholism, also known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not understand where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is available, understanding your rehab choices, and finding out how to discover the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Required recommendations or support about alcoholism? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for numerous reasons. It can offer education about AUD, help people safely stop drinking, deal with the underlying reasons for addiction, and help people learn much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can stay sober.
Treatment is provided in a range of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending on your distinct healing requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment must be tailored to your specific health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal issues.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations near Agawam
Laurel MD Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab suggests that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of health centers, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab centers that use 24-hour care.
This setting can be useful for a wide variety of people, including those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living situations or minimal transport, and teenagers.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-term property rehab. This offers a steady living scenario, a structured environment free of distraction and activates (individuals, places, and things that make you wish to consume), and helpful take care of a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s well-suited for individuals without stable houses or encouraging households, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually occurs in a healthcare facility, medical center, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These centers normally use alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living homes. These are also called recovery real estate, transitional housing, or midway houses. They offer short-term transitional real estate and different forms of assistance to individuals who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, neighborhood mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or medical facility. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs through remote or virtual rehab provided through telehealth.
Individuals who might gain from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, health, strong social supports, dependable transportation, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at different levels of intensity.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have regular workplace gos to for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Standard outpatient programs typically need participating in treatment 1 to 3 times each week, though some meet every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of strength that supplies between 9 and 20 hours of structured shows weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves attending treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some common medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist people avoid alcohol use while in healing because it causes undesirable symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps people maintain abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that might sometimes occur with continuous abstinence, such as sleeping disorders (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people stay sober since it reduces cravings and blocks the satisfying and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Laurel Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your private requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to thirty days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-lasting property alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab typically lasts 2 months to a year.
Oftentimes, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Given that addiction is a persistent, relapsing illness, lots of people find it useful to go to support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Wasco
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Laurel
You ought to discover as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your recovery requirements and goals. A doctor or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking practices and use suggestions about the right treatment choices for you.
Aspects to think about when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, amenities, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you may still have to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Location. You may choose to remain close to home to be near your support network, go to virtual rehab, or you might discover it useful to take a trip to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus exclusively on your recovery.
- Features. Different facilities offer various facilities; some might have a more bare-bones method, while luxury centers may have a more upscale sensation and provide a large range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by plan, so it’s an excellent idea to talk to your insurance company about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can differ depending on your evaluation. For example, you may require a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Maryland Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your plan, but, in basic, many strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance plans must provide the very same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects may impact your coverage, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you selected, as well as area, program length, facilities, your particular strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance plans, and we provide a simple way for you to immediately inspect your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Laurel without Insurance?
Cost must not stop you from seeking help. There are other payment choices if you do not have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations use various forms of monetary help based upon your financial need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You may have the ability to find totally free or low-cost rehab options; it’s important to be aware that states have funds set aside to assist people without insurance.
- Getting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for people aged 65 and older or certain more youthful people who fulfill eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use cost savings or ask family or buddies for aid.
- Getting loans. You might get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual assistance groups. Current proof suggests AA and other complimentary shared aid groups based on 12-step assistance can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for achieving abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking repercussions, drinking strength, and addiction seriousness.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Laurel
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Laurel alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your special needs to supply the very best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations across the country, so you’re never far from the aid you need.
If you or someone you care about are struggling, please connect to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to talk to among our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
16408 Bond Mill Rd #399
Laurel, MD 20707