Greenville Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that might be used, insurance alternatives, and how to pick the ideal Greenville alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you appreciate are having problem with alcoholism, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. Fortunately is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is available, comprehending your rehab alternatives, and finding out how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Required recommendations or support about alcohol addiction? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get assistance when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for several factors. It can supply education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, address the underlying causes of addiction, and assist individuals discover much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention skills so they can remain sober.
Treatment is offered in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can vary depending on your distinct recovery requirements and issues. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment needs to be tailored to your individual health and healing needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
Individuals’s needs can change throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in intensity and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Wichita
Greenville SC Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab implies that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of hospitals, clinics, or other domestic alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be handy for a wide range of people, including those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living scenarios or limited transportation, and teens.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting property rehab. This provides a stable living scenario, a structured environment devoid of distraction and activates (the people, places, and things that make you wish to drink), and supportive care for a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without stable homes or supportive families, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually takes place in a medical facility, medical clinic, or other facility that provides 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities usually offer alcohol detox services to help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also called healing real estate, transitional housing, or halfway houses. They offer short-term transitional real estate and different forms of assistance to people who have recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, community mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or hospital. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a routine schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its shows by means of remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
Individuals who might take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe dependencies, health, strong social supports, trustworthy transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at different levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Typical kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular office sees for counseling and treatment medications, if necessary. Basic outpatient programs generally require attending treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some fulfill every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of strength that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming weekly.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for at least 6 hours per day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications may be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to help individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help individuals avoid alcohol use while in recovery due to the fact that it causes undesirable symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This assists people maintain abstaining and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that might often occur with ongoing abstaining, such as sleeping disorders (difficulty sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist people stay sober due to the fact that it lowers cravings and blocks the enjoyable and gratifying effects of alcohol if they do drink.
How Long Is Greenville Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your private requirements. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 1 month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer when it comes to a long-term property alcohol rehab center, which can last as much as a year. Outpatient rehab usually lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment doesn’t follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Considering that addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, many people discover it handy to go to support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Provo
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Greenville
You ought to learn as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your recovery requirements and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and offer guidance about the best treatment options for you.
Aspects to think about when selecting rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, amenities, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you might still have to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Place. You might prefer to remain near to house to be near your assistance network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it useful to take a trip to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus entirely on your recovery.
- Facilities. Different centers use various amenities; some might have a more bare-bones technique, while luxury facilities might have a more upscale sensation and use a wide variety of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s a great concept to check with your insurer about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care needed. This can differ depending on your assessment. For example, you might need a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does South Carolina Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, however, in basic, the majority of strategies do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance plans must provide the exact same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various factors may impact your protection, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you selected, in addition to area, program length, facilities, your specific plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance strategies, and we provide an easy method for you to immediately examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Greenville without Insurance?
Expense needs to not stop you from seeking aid. There are other payment alternatives if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs provide various types of monetary assistance based on your financial need or capability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You might have the ability to find totally free or low-priced rehab choices; it is necessary to be mindful that states have actually funds set aside to help people without insurance.
- Making an application for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for people aged 65 and older or certain younger individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance plan for people with low earnings who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For instance, you might use savings or ask family or pals for help.
- Getting loans. You may get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable mutual help groups. Current proof suggests AA and other free shared help groups based on 12-step facilitation can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for attaining abstinence and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking repercussions, drinking strength, and addiction severity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Greenville
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Greenville alcohol treatment. A treatment center need to think about all of your special needs to provide the best support possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in places throughout the nation, so you’re never far from the aid you require.
If you or someone you care about are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your options.
712 Grove Rd Ste 330
Greenville, SC 29605