Gaithersburg Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Find out about the types of alcohol rehab, for how long they last, medications that may be used, insurance choices, and how to choose the best Gaithersburg alcohol rehab for you.
If you or somebody you care about are dealing with alcohol addiction, likewise known as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not know where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that help is readily available, comprehending your rehab choices, and learning how to find the best alcohol rehab for you can assist you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need suggestions or assistance about alcoholism? Don’t miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that offers assistance, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is essential for numerous factors. It can provide education about AUD, help individuals safely stop drinking, attend to the underlying causes of addiction, and help people learn healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can remain sober.
Treatment is used in a variety of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending upon your unique recovery needs and issues. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), efficient treatment should be customized to your private health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
Individuals’s requirements can change throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Gaithersburg MD Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include medical facilities, centers, or other property alcohol rehab centers that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a wide variety of people, including those with severe AUD, major co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unsteady living scenarios or limited transportation, and teenagers.
Kinds Of Inpatient Rehab
Common inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting residential rehab. This provides a steady living scenario, a structured environment without distraction and activates (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive care for a longer amount of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for individuals without stable houses or encouraging households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually takes place in a medical facility, medical clinic, or other facility that offers 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities normally use alcohol detox services to assist handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are likewise called healing real estate, transitional housing, or halfway houses. They use short-term transitional real estate and various forms of support to people who have just recently finished a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health clinic, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs via remote or virtual rehab provided through telehealth.
People who may benefit from outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe dependencies, good health, strong social assistances, trusted transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can take place at different levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers include:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have routine workplace check outs for therapy and treatment medications, if necessary. Basic outpatient programs typically require going to treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some fulfill every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that provides between 9 and 20 hours of structured shows per week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It includes going to treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications may be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to assist people stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help individuals avoid alcohol use while in recovery because it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps people maintain abstinence and avoid relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that may in some cases accompany ongoing abstinence, such as sleeping disorders (problem sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help people remain sober since it minimizes cravings and obstructs the satisfying and satisfying effects of alcohol if they do drink.
For How Long Is Gaithersburg Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your private requirements. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to thirty days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer in the case of a long-term property alcohol rehab center, which can last approximately a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In many cases, treatment doesn’t follow a basic timeline or set endpoint. Since addiction is a chronic, relapsing illness, many people discover it practical to participate in support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Gaithersburg
You should find out as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that best fits your recovery needs and goals. A medical professional or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and provide guidance about the ideal treatment options for you.
Aspects to think about when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Expense. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can differ by facility, area, features, and other factors. And even if you have insurance, you may still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Place. You might prefer to stay near to house to be near your assistance network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it practical to take a trip to another part of the nation to get some range from your triggers and focus solely on your recovery.
- Facilities. Various facilities offer various features; some might have a more bare-bones method, while luxury centers might have a more high end sensation and offer a large range of high-end amenities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s a great idea to consult your insurance company about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending on your evaluation. For instance, you may need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does Maryland Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend upon your strategy, but, in basic, most plans do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies need to offer the same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects might impact your protection, such as the level of treatment and the setting for the program you selected, in addition to location, program length, features, your specific strategy, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous common insurance plans, and we offer an easy way for you to quickly inspect your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Gaithersburg without Insurance?
Cost must not stop you from looking for aid. There are other payment alternatives if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations use various types of monetary assistance based upon your monetary need or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may have the ability to discover totally free or low-priced rehab alternatives; it’s important to be aware that states have funds set aside to assist individuals without insurance.
- Getting Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain more youthful individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance prepare for individuals with low earnings who fulfill eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use savings or ask family or good friends for help.
- Securing loans. You may secure loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar shared aid groups. Current proof suggests AA and other complimentary mutual assistance groups based upon 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for attaining abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking consequences, drinking intensity, and addiction intensity.
How to Find an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Gaithersburg
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Gaithersburg alcohol treatment. A treatment center need to think about all of your special needs to supply the best assistance possible. Triggr Health uses evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the country, so you’re never far from the aid you need.
If you or someone you care about are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to among our caring admissions navigators about your alternatives.
555 Quince Orchard Rd Ste 426
Gaithersburg, MD 20878