Belmont Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the kinds of alcohol rehab, the length of time they last, medications that might be utilized, insurance options, and how to pick the ideal Belmont alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you appreciate are dealing with alcoholism, also called alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. The bright side is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Knowing that assistance is offered, understanding your rehab options, and learning how to discover the very best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Required guidance or support about alcoholism? Don’t miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that provides support, care, and therapy to people with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for several reasons. It can offer education about AUD, assist people safely stop drinking, address the underlying causes of addiction, and assist individuals learn much healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can stay sober.
Treatment is used in a range of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending upon your special recovery needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), reliable treatment ought to be tailored to your private health and recovery requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal concerns.
People’s requirements can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might move up and down in intensity and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Belmont CA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab means that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include healthcare facilities, centers, or other domestic alcohol rehab facilities that provide 24-hour care.
This setting can be helpful for a wide range of individuals, consisting of those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unsteady living circumstances or limited transport, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting residential rehab. This uses a stable living circumstance, a structured environment without diversion and sets off (individuals, locations, and things that make you want to consume), and supportive take care of a longer period of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s appropriate for people without stable houses or supportive households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually happens in a medical facility, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These facilities usually offer alcohol detox services to help handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, as well as rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are likewise called recovery housing, transitional real estate, or midway houses. They use short-term transitional real estate and different types of assistance to people who have recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their daily lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab offers treatment services at a health clinic, neighborhood mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live at home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs provide some or all of its programs via remote or virtual rehab provided by means of telehealth.
People who might take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe dependencies, good health, strong social assistances, reputable transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at various levels of intensity.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Requirement outpatient, where you have routine office sees for counseling and treatment medications, if required. Standard outpatient programs typically require participating in treatment 1 to 3 times weekly, though some meet every day.
- Extensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programs each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most extreme level of outpatient care. It involves participating in treatment every day for a minimum of 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to assist individuals stop drinking and prevent relapse. Some typical medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist individuals refrain from alcohol use while in recovery since it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you drink.
- Acamprosate. This helps people maintain abstaining and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing undesirable symptoms that might sometimes accompany ongoing abstinence, such as sleeping disorders (difficulty sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist individuals remain sober because it decreases cravings and blocks the satisfying and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do consume.
How Long Is Belmont Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can vary by setting and your private needs. Typical treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can likewise be longer when it comes to a long-lasting property alcohol rehab center, which can last approximately a year. Outpatient rehab generally lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Given that addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many individuals discover it useful to attend support groups, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has ended.
How to Select an Alcohol Rehab Center in Belmont
You must discover as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can select the one that finest fits your healing needs and objectives. A physician or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking practices and offer suggestions about the right treatment alternatives for you.
Elements to consider when choosing rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can vary by facility, place, facilities, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Location. You may prefer to remain near to house to be near your support network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it handy to take a trip to another part of the nation to get some distance from your triggers and focus exclusively on your healing.
- Features. Various centers provide different amenities; some may have a more bare-bones technique, while high-end facilities may have a more upscale feeling and offer a large range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by strategy, so it’s an excellent concept to talk to your insurance provider about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending on your assessment. For instance, you might require a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does California Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, but, in general, the majority of strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies must provide the exact same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different elements might impact your coverage, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you picked, along with area, program length, amenities, your specific plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous typical insurance strategies, and we offer an easy method for you to quickly examine your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Belmont without Insurance?
Cost ought to not stop you from seeking help. There are other payment choices if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment plans, moving scales, or scholarships. Some rehabilitations provide different kinds of monetary support based on your monetary requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public financing. You might be able to discover free or low-cost rehab choices; it is necessary to be aware that states have funds set aside to help individuals without insurance.
- Applying for Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or specific younger individuals who satisfy eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for individuals with low earnings who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you might use savings or ask family or pals for assistance.
- Getting loans. You may secure loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or comparable shared help groups. Recent proof recommends AA and other complimentary mutual aid groups based upon 12-step facilitation can be as efficient as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstaining and other alcohol‐related results such as drinking repercussions, drinking strength, and addiction seriousness.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Belmont
There is no one-size-fits-all technique to Belmont alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your unique needs to provide the best assistance possible. Triggr Health uses evidence-based alcohol rehab in locations throughout the nation, so you’re never far from the aid you need.
If you or someone you appreciate are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak to among our caring admissions navigators about your options.
1301 Shoreway Rd Suite 462
Belmont, CA 94002