Bakersfield Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the types of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that might be used, insurance alternatives, and how to select the ideal Bakersfield alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are dealing with alcoholism, likewise called alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed and not know where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that aid is offered, comprehending your rehab options, and learning how to discover the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overloaded and more in control of your life.
Required advice or assistance about alcohol addiction? Don’t lose out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get aid when you need it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses assistance, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for several reasons. It can supply education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, attend to the underlying reasons for addiction, and help individuals discover healthier coping, tension management, and relapse prevention skills so they can remain sober.
Treatment is provided in a variety of settings and at various levels of care, which can differ depending on your distinct recovery needs and concerns. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), effective treatment must be customized to your private health and healing requirements and consider your mental health, social health, and any task or legal concerns.
Individuals’s needs can change throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to various levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Facilities near Akron
Bakersfield CA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab implies that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can consist of medical facilities, centers, or other property alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be practical for a vast array of people, consisting of those with severe AUD, serious co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, people with unstable living situations or limited transport, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings consist of:
- Long-term domestic rehab. This offers a steady living situation, a structured environment free of interruption and activates (the people, locations, and things that make you want to drink), and encouraging take care of a longer period of time. It can be low or high strength. It’s appropriate for people without steady houses or encouraging households, or those with severe addictions or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term residential treatment. This usually occurs in a medical facility, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These centers generally offer alcohol detox services to help manage alcohol withdrawal symptoms, along with rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also referred to as recovery real estate, transitional housing, or midway homes. They use short-term transitional real estate and different kinds of assistance to people who have actually recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab uses treatment services at a health clinic, neighborhood mental university hospital, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in the house and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs use some or all of its programming through remote or virtual rehab delivered by means of telehealth.
People who may take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol include those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or people with less severe addictions, health, strong social supports, dependable transport, and steady living environments. Outpatient rehab can happen at various levels of strength.
Types of Outpatient Rehab
- Common types of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have routine workplace gos to for counseling and treatment medications, if essential. Standard outpatient programs usually need participating in treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some satisfy every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that provides between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves going to treatment every day for at least 6 hours daily.
Alcohol Treatment Medicines
Medications may be utilized in an alcohol treatment program to help individuals stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some typical medications consist of:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can assist people refrain from alcohol use while in recovery since it triggers unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This helps individuals preserve abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps in reducing unpleasant symptoms that may in some cases accompany ongoing abstinence, such as sleeping disorders (trouble sleeping) and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can help people remain sober due to the fact that it decreases cravings and obstructs the pleasurable and satisfying effects of alcohol if they do drink.
The Length Of Time Is Bakersfield Alcohol Rehab?
The period of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your individual needs. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to thirty days, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-lasting residential alcohol rehab center, which can last up to a year. Outpatient rehab normally lasts 2 months to a year.
In most cases, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Considering that addiction is a chronic, relapsing disease, many individuals discover it practical to go to support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after formal rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Locations in Albany
How to Choose an Alcohol Rehab Center in Bakersfield
You must find out as much as you can about various alcohol rehab centers so you can choose the one that best fits your healing requirements and objectives. A physician or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking routines and offer advice about the ideal treatment options for you.
Factors to think about when picking rehab centers for alcohol consist of:
- Cost. There’s no set cost for rehab; it can differ by facility, area, facilities, and other aspects. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket expenses.
- Area. You might prefer to remain near house to be near your assistance network, participate in virtual rehab, or you may find it helpful to take a trip to another part of the country to get some distance from your triggers and focus solely on your healing.
- Amenities. Various facilities provide various facilities; some might have a more bare-bones approach, while high-end centers might have a more high end sensation and provide a large range of high-end facilities.
- Insurance. Coverage can differ by strategy, so it’s an excellent concept to contact your insurance provider about what they will and won’t cover.
- Level of care required. This can vary depending upon your evaluation. For instance, you might need a greater level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does California Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your plan, however, in basic, a lot of plans do cover some kind of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance strategies should offer the same level of benefits for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they do for medical and surgical care.
Various aspects may affect your protection, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you chose, as well as location, program length, amenities, your particular plan, and other considerations. Triggr Health is in-network with numerous typical insurance strategies, and we offer an easy method for you to instantly examine your benefits online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Bakersfield without Insurance?
Cost ought to not stop you from looking for assistance. There are other payment alternatives if you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Utilizing payment strategies, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs provide different forms of financial help based upon your financial requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You may be able to discover free or low-cost rehab options; it is very important to be mindful that states have funds set aside to help individuals without insurance.
- Obtaining Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or particular more youthful people who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded medical insurance plan for people with low earnings who satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you might use savings or ask family or pals for help.
- Securing loans. You may secure loans to cover some or all of the cost of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual aid groups. Current proof recommends AA and other complimentary shared aid groups based upon 12-step assistance can be as reliable as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstaining and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking effects, drinking strength, and addiction seriousness.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Bakersfield
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Bakersfield alcohol treatment. A treatment center need to consider all of your special needs to provide the best assistance possible. Triggr Health provides evidence-based alcohol rehab in places across the country, so you’re never ever far from the assistance you need.
If you or someone you appreciate are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your options.
8303 Brimhall Road Ste A140
Bakersfield, CA 93312