Agoura Hills Rehab Centers for Alcohol Addiction
Learn more about the kinds of alcohol rehab, how long they last, medications that might be used, insurance choices, and how to choose the right Agoura Hills alcohol rehab for you.
If you or someone you care about are dealing with alcoholism, likewise referred to as alcohol use disorder (AUD), you might feel stressed out and not understand where to turn. The good news is that AUD is a treatable disorder. Understanding that assistance is offered, understanding your rehab choices, and finding out how to discover the best alcohol rehab for you can help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control of your life.
Need guidance or assistance about alcohol addiction? Do not miss out on FREE 24/7 access to support. Get help when you require it and call us today at (844) 569-1713.
What Is an Alcohol Rehab Center?
An alcohol rehab center is a treatment facility that uses support, care, and therapy to individuals with alcohol use disorder, or AUD. Treatment is very important for several reasons. It can offer education about AUD, assist individuals safely stop drinking, attend to the underlying causes of addiction, and help individuals learn much healthier coping, stress management, and relapse prevention abilities so they can stay sober.
Treatment is offered in a range of settings and at different levels of care, which can differ depending upon your distinct healing requirements and concerns. According to the National Institute on Substance Abuse (NIDA), reliable treatment ought to be customized to your individual health and healing needs and consider your mental health, social health, and any job or legal concerns.
Individuals’s needs can alter throughout the course of treatment, and they might go up and down in strength and to different levels of care at alcohol treatment centers.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers near East Northport
Agoura Hills CA Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Inpatient alcohol rehab indicates that you live onsite at a treatment facility for the length of treatment. This can include hospitals, centers, or other property alcohol rehab facilities that offer 24-hour care.
This setting can be useful for a wide variety of people, including those with severe AUD, severe co-occurring disorders, those with a history of relapse, individuals with unstable living situations or limited transport, and teens.
Types of Inpatient Rehab
Typical inpatient treatment settings include:
- Long-lasting domestic rehab. This offers a stable living circumstance, a structured environment without diversion and triggers (the people, places, and things that make you want to consume), and encouraging look after a longer period of time. It can be low or high intensity. It’s well-suited for people without steady houses or encouraging families, or those with severe dependencies or co-occurring disorders.
- Short-term property treatment. This usually occurs in a hospital, medical clinic, or other facility that uses 24/7 medical oversight. These centers normally offer alcohol detox services to help handle alcohol withdrawal symptoms, in addition to rehab treatment.
- Sober living houses. These are also referred to as healing housing, transitional real estate, or halfway houses. They provide short-term transitional real estate and various kinds of assistance to people who have just recently completed a rehab program and are transitioning back to their day-to-day lives.
Outpatient Alcohol Rehab
Outpatient alcohol rehab provides treatment services at a health center, community mental health center, freestanding substance use rehab center, or health center. You live in your home and travel to the facility for treatment services on a regular schedule. Some outpatient programs offer some or all of its programs by means of remote or virtual rehab provided via telehealth.
Individuals who may take advantage of outpatient treatment centers for alcohol consist of those who are stepping down from inpatient treatment or individuals with less severe addictions, health, strong social supports, trustworthy transportation, and stable living environments. Outpatient rehab can occur at various levels of strength.
Kinds Of Outpatient Rehab
- Common kinds of outpatient alcohol rehab centers consist of:
- Standard outpatient, where you have regular office visits for therapy and treatment medicines, if necessary. Basic outpatient programs generally need attending treatment 1 to 3 times per week, though some meet every day.
- Intensive outpatient, or IOP. This is a higher level of intensity that provides in between 9 and 20 hours of structured programming each week.
- Partial hospitalization, or PHP. This is the most intense level of outpatient care. It involves going to treatment every day for at least 6 hours each day.
Alcohol Treatment Medications
Medications might be used in an alcohol treatment program to help people stop drinking and avoid relapse. Some common medications include:
- Disulfiram. This medicine can help people avoid alcohol use while in healing because it causes unpleasant symptoms if you consume.
- Acamprosate. This assists people maintain abstinence and prevent relapse. It helps reduce unpleasant symptoms that may sometimes occur with ongoing abstinence, such as insomnia (trouble sleeping) and stress and anxiety.
- Naltrexone. This can assist individuals remain sober since it lowers yearnings and obstructs the enjoyable and rewarding effects of alcohol if they do drink.
How Long Is Agoura Hills Alcohol Rehab?
The duration of alcohol rehab can differ by setting and your specific needs. Common treatment lengths for inpatient rehab are 28 to one month, 60 days, or 90 days. It can also be longer in the case of a long-term residential alcohol rehab center, which can last approximately a year. Outpatient rehab typically lasts 2 months to a year.
In a lot of cases, treatment does not follow a standard timeline or set endpoint. Because addiction is a persistent, relapsing disease, many people find it helpful to participate in support system, therapy sessions, or other continuing care after official rehab has ended.
Related: Find Alcohol Rehab Centers in Marysville
How to Pick an Alcohol Rehab Center in Agoura Hills
You must discover as much as you can about different alcohol rehab centers so you can pick the one that finest fits your healing needs and goals. A doctor or other addiction professional can assess you and your drinking habits and offer advice about the best treatment alternatives for you.
Factors to think about when choosing rehab centers for alcohol include:
- Cost. There’s no set expense for rehab; it can vary by facility, area, features, and other elements. And even if you have insurance, you might still need to pay some out-of-pocket costs.
- Area. You might prefer to stay near house to be near your assistance network, attend virtual rehab, or you might find it valuable to travel to another part of the nation to get some range from your triggers and focus solely on your recovery.
- Facilities. Different facilities provide various features; some may have a more bare-bones approach, while luxury centers might have a more high end sensation and use a wide variety of high-end features.
- Insurance. Protection can vary by plan, so it’s a good idea to contact your insurance company about what they will and will not cover.
- Level of care needed. This can vary depending on your evaluation. For instance, you may need a higher level of care if you have a co-occurring physical or mental health disorder.
Does California Insurance Cover Alcohol Rehab?
This can depend on your strategy, but, in basic, many strategies do cover some type of addiction treatment. The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008 says that insurance plans must provide the same level of advantages for mental health and substance use treatment and services that they provide for medical and surgical care.
Different aspects might impact your protection, such as the level of healthcare and the setting for the program you picked, along with location, program length, features, your particular plan, and other factors to consider. Triggr Health is in-network with many common insurance strategies, and we provide an easy way for you to instantly inspect your advantages online.
Can I Get Alcohol Rehab in Agoura Hills without Insurance?
Cost must not stop you from looking for assistance. There are other payment options if you don’t have insurance or your insurance does not cover rehab, such as:
- Using payment plans, sliding scales, or scholarships. Some rehabs use different kinds of financial assistance based on your monetary requirement or ability to pay.
- Going to a facility with public funding. You might have the ability to discover free or low-priced rehab alternatives; it’s important to be aware that states have funds set aside to assist individuals without insurance.
- Obtaining Medicare or Medicaid. Medicare is a federal medical insurance program for individuals aged 65 and older or certain more youthful individuals who meet eligibility requirements. Medicaid is the government-funded health insurance plan for people with low incomes who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paying out-of-pocket. For example, you may use cost savings or ask family or good friends for assistance.
- Securing loans. You might get loans to cover some or all of the expense of treatment.
- Alcoholic Anonymous or similar mutual help groups. Recent proof recommends AA and other totally free shared assistance groups based on 12-step assistance can be as effective as other well‐established treatments for accomplishing abstinence and other alcohol‐related outcomes such as drinking repercussions, drinking intensity, and addiction seriousness.
How to Discover an Alcohol Rehab Center Near Me in Agoura Hills
There is no one-size-fits-all method to Agoura Hills alcohol treatment. A treatment center must consider all of your unique requirements to provide the very best support possible. Triggr Health offers evidence-based alcohol rehab in areas throughout the country, so you’re never ever far from the assistance you require.
If you or somebody you care about are having a hard time, please reach out to our helpline at (844) 569-1713 to speak with one of our caring admissions navigators about your choices.
28240 Agoura Rd #155
Agoura Hills, CA 91301